Multi Company- Multi Warehouse
Now, Multi company with multi warehouse becomes so easy. You can define as much as company and warehouses and defines your routes.
Here, we have structure like :
- Child Company(warehouse) always purchase the goods from parent company(and that has default reordering rules as they don't want out of stock)
- Parent company check their goods and if haven't enough stock then purchase from vendors and deliver to child warehouse.
Parent Company : My Company
Child Company(warehosue) : Your Company
Reordering Rules :
My Company : Maximum (50)
Your Company : Maximum (10)
Let's assume no one have any qty availabe(both parent and child)
on Scheduler run whats, happen :
-> Purchase order created for parent company
So stock Picking will be created like below :
Receipt : Vendor -> My Company/Stock
Delivery : My Company/Stock -> Transit
Receipt : Transit -> Your Company/Stock
Steps to do (configuration) :
- Create new company (on company creation system automatically create warehouse)
- from inventory activate access rights to configure multi warehouse and routes
- go to newly created warehouse and tick option "Resuly Warehouse"
- and deactivate "Purchase to resupply this warehouse" as we are not purchasing goods for this warehouse
- That's it you have done your configuration of your warehouse....
Now, its time to configure your products
- either you can import or create products in your system
- on product configure routes : Buy + Resupply('Your Company: Supply Product from My Company')
- add vendors of different company (note. before doing this you can give multi company access to your user, so user enable to set company on vendors)
- for each company(warehouse) create different reordering rules(don't forget to set proper warehouse+ company on rules)
If everything will be fine and if you run your scheduler, picking will be generated..
Video : https://youtu.be/fbYYS_zmqqo